1. Key responsibilities
- Research, make short reports and brief Embassy officials on various political and economic issues in the UAE, the Gulf and Middle East region
- Schedule management for diplomats, arrange meetings and appointments, including correspondence by phone, e-mail, letter, etc.
- University graduates or above, preferably Postgraduate degree
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of the political and economic situations in the UAE, the Gulf and Middle East region
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both spoken and written
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please submit the following documents in English to the Embassy by 21 August (Mon) 2017.
(1) CV with a recent photo
(2) (For non-native speakers) English proficiency certificate such as IELTS and TOEFL
Embassy of Japan in the U.A.E.
P.O.Box 2430, Abu Dhabi
We apologize that we cannot reply to all the applications. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and asked to come to the Embassy for a 90 minutes research exam.